Reduce belly before bedtime with 5 easy exercise clips in no more than 10 minutes. Sculpt a flat stomach, small waist.
Reduce the belly of the little dog or reduce the belly that comes from eating relentlessly. Who said it was difficult? Because today we are going to give away a simple pose to reduce belly that stretches the muscles before bed.
Reduce belly with exercise posture, which posture is good, plus some people are newbies. I don’t really do any serious exercise. So I want to start with a simple belly reduction posture. You can do it lightly before going to bed. Importantly, the time must be short.
Then you’re on the right track, Sis! Because today we have a clip of exercise postures to reduce belly, reduce waist, change to have a flat stomach. That takes no more than 10 minutes to leave and I repeat, it’s a simple belly reduction posture that you can do before bedtime. Want to stretch your muscles to help you relax and sleep well?
- Let’s start with a simple belly-reducing posture that takes only 3 minutes. This clip will focus on lying-down belly-reducing exercises, using arms, legs, and light abdominal contractions.
- Add it to an easy exercise in 5 minutes that will include light sit ups and twists that will stretch the muscles in the body. Along with aero cycling that helps reduce legs at the same time.
- Anyone who wants to reduce belly, waist, buttocks in one clip, click this link because it is a set of exercise positions that benefit as mentioned. And a little note that even though it’s not a difficult move But with enough frequency and intensity to sweat lightly, so it is recommended to turn on the juicy air conditioner during exercise as well
- If you want to try Korean-style belly-reducing exercises, this clip will invite you to Pilates to flatten your belly with light and easy poses that will help you slim your waist like a scratching idol.
- come to an end at the abdominal stretching posture which is a cooldown as well Doing so will allow you to stretch your muscles all over your body. Increase the feeling of relaxation, calm and burn calories lightly.