Can I wear a mask while exercising? Is it dangerous to do this?
Can I wear a mask while exercising?
wearing a face mask This may be done in cases where we do light exercises that do not make us feel very tired. Doesn’t cause rapid breathing or panting, such as walking, but if wearing a mask, jogging Especially if running intensely. Or strenuous exercise is something you should not do. because when running to the point where the racers We will breathe shorter and faster. This is a sign that your body needs more oxygen to help you breathe.
In addition, wearing a hygienic mask while running The carbon dioxide we exhale stays in the mask. In addition, the sweat that comes out will get wet with the mask. obstruct ventilation holes and impair airflow, lungs, heart and blood vessels have to work harder which may have a negative effect on the body
wearing a running mask how dangerous
1. Can’t breathe
2. The heart beats faster than normal.
3. Carbon dioxide builds up in the blood.
Which one should I wear?
In the case of exercising in the park or a place with other people And then it is necessary to wear a mask to exercise. should choose to wear a normal hygienic mask or normal cloth mask because it is a mask that is effective in preventing germs about one It is also easy to breathe when wearing. But only one layer is enough. Don’t put two masks on top of each other, as this will make breathing more difficult.
However, N95 masks or thick masks should be avoided. High resolution fabrics such as the FFP1 mask while exercising. Because this type of mask has less air circulation inside the mask. This will make it easier to get tired and have difficulty breathing.
rated from rapid breathing. which may spread to the person behind them farther than usual when the wind blows while running
2. Switch from running to other types of exercise instead, such as yoga, but if you really want to walk and run, you may use walking exercises for about 30 minutes or walking and running intermittently.
3. Don’t force yourself too much. If you are tired, you must stop immediately.
4. If you start to catch your breath, find an empty corner without people, take off your mask and take a deep breath.
5. Do not bring your hands to touch your face. and touching surfaces in public places unnecessarily
6. After exercise, wash your hands with soap and water. or alcohol gel
7. After exercising, you should hurry back to your accommodation. Do not continue to socialize or go to crowded areas
8. Arrive at the accommodation, take a shower, wash your hair, change your clothes immediately.